Basic information on data protection
Responsible: ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL.
Purpose: Provision of online services and commercial communications related to our services
Legitimacy: Express consent and legitimate interest
Addressees: No data are transferred to third parties, unless legally required
Rights: Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
In ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL we work to offer you through our products and services the best possible experience. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe that we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, “RGPD”) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”) ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL informs the user that, as the responsible of the treatment, it will incorporate the personal data provided by the users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following to you:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience is improved, according to your interests and needs
- We are transparent about what data we collect about you and why we do it
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we use your personal information we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will ask for your consent
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and to treat your data in accordance with European regulations
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Identity: ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL
Social housing: C/ Argensola, 14 28002 Madrid
A Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person has been appointed within your organisation. If you wish to make an enquiry regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Name, address and date of birth
- Telephone number and e-mail address
- Information on payments and returns
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device’s operating system
- Any other information or data you decide to share with us
In some cases, it is compulsory to fill in the registration form in order to access and enjoy certain services offered on the website; likewise, not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data are requested.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
At ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL we process the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes
- Manage orders or hire any of our services, either online or in the physical stores
- Manage the sending of the information requested
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtaining profiles and customer segmentation tasks in order to personalize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer’s online experience
- Develop and manage competitions, raffles or other promotional activities that may be organized
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for auditing purposes, as well as to handle personal data on invoices, contracts and documents in order to respond to complaints from customers or Public Administrations
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Register of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest in the processing of our clients’ data in direct marketing actions and the express consent of the interested party for all matters relating to automatic assessments and the creation of profiles
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described above will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of the collection (e.g. for the duration of the commercial relationship), as well as for the fulfilment of the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL will provide user data to third parties, however, the data will never be sold to third parties. The external service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with whom ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however they will not use this information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL tries to guarantee the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures to protect personal data. These third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, but only to the extent necessary to comply with such legal obligations.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU on Siterground España SL servers. Data sent to third parties outside the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You may direct your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Under the provisions of the RGPD you can apply:
- Right of access: you can ask for information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and forgetfulness: you may request deletion after blocking your personal data.
- Right to limit processing: this involves restricting the processing of personal data. Right to oppose: you may withdraw your consent to the processing of the data by opposing further processing.
- Right of portability: in some cases, you may request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
- The right not to be subject to individual decisions: you can request that decisions not be taken on the basis of automated processing alone, including profiling, which produces legal effects or significantly affects the data subject.
In some cases, the request may be refused if you ask for the deletion of data necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations, or if you have a complaint about the processing of the data you can lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data included, exonerating ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL from any responsibility in this regard. The users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL reserves the right to terminate the services contracted with the users, in the event that the data provided are false, incomplete, inaccurate or not updated.
ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, for which reason it does not assume any responsibility as far as hypothetical damages that could originate from the use of this information.
ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or not allow access to this information. ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL is not responsible for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a consequence of errors, defects and omissions in the information provided by ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL
Likewise, the user certifies that he or she is over 14 years of age and has the legal capacity to give his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle our services are not specifically targeted at underage people. However, in the event that any of them is directed at minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with Article 8 of the RGPD and Article 7 of the LO 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians in order to process the personal data of the minors. In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the user’s consent, except in those cases where the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL has adopted the legally required security levels for the protection of Personal Data, and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures within its reach to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data provided to ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL
ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL is not responsible for any hypothetical damage or harm that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond the control of ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines or overloading of the Data Processing Centre, the Internet system or other electronic systems, as well as damage that may be caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of ENTREPINOS PLANT BASED SL.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on his hard drive, he has the possibility of configuring the browser in such a way as to prevent the installation of these files.